... it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching ... 1Co 1:21

http://www.sermonindex.net

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Revival Hymn

"Do we not need a very much greater conception of how tremendously valuable a true expression of the Church is to the Lord?

It's priceless.

That the Lord give us more of this anguish for His Church as a whole.... and then ...it will be precious to Him." ~ T. Austin Sparks

What is your life it is even a vapor that appeareth for a little time and then it vanisheth away... That world outside there is not waiting for a new definition of Christianity, it's waiting for a new demonstration of Christianity. ~ Leonard Ravenhill

Who shall ascend the hill of God?
Who shall stand in His holy place? He that has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to vanity nor sworn deceitfully, he shall receive the blessing of the Lord. ~ Duncan Campbell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Leonard Ravenhill!
I also love Keith Green's music, much of it parallels what Ravenhill is so passionate about, being that they were friends. I really love LR's book "Why Revival Tarries" which is more of a call to prayer. How appropriate.

I am a musician, and I would be honored if you would check out my site. LR has inspired some of my songs. All my music is free for download. Anyway, I just thought I'd share.

-Sean
______________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All my music is free for download."